The Flying Runner Art Print Competition Prize Draw Terms and Conditions – July 2017
Open to entrants who are 18+. 10 prizes. Closes 31/07/2017.
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry/claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating all claimants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
1. Promotional Period: Promotion opens 7.00am, 07/07/2017 and closes 31/07/2017
2. The Promoter: This promotion is a prize draw operated by THE FLYING RUNNER LIMITED. This promotion is not sponsored or administered by Facebook or other third parties.
3. Eligibility: Entry is open to all recipients aged 18 or over (‘the participant’).
4. The promotion excludes THE FLYING RUNNER LIMITED employees and the immediate families of the Promoter, its agents, suppliers or anyone else professionally connected with the promotion.
5. Entry Instructions: Entrants must click the link on the entry page at https://shop.flyingrunner.co.uk/enter-competition-july17 to be directed to the entry form. To complete their entry, entrants will be required to submit their name and contact details. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with any other parties.
6. No purchase necessary. One entry per person.
7. Winner Selection: Winners will be selected at random from all valid entries received by an automated process after the close of the prize draw.
8. Winners will be notified by email within 3 working days of the draw and will have 28 days to accept their prize otherwise the prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to a reserve.
9. Prize Fund: There is a total of 10 x prizes to be won in the promotion:
Art prints from The Flying Runner shop at http://www.flyingrunner.co.uk/product-category/art-prints/
10. Prize will be delivered by post within 14 days from the date that promoter receives acknowledgement and confirmation of any personalisation details from the winner.
11. Inclusion of branded prize items does not imply that 3rd parties are participants in or sponsors of this promotion.
12. All images are for illustrative purposes only.
13. General: Winners’ full name and county will be available for a period of 3 months upon request at www.flyingrunner.co.uk.
14. Prizes are non-transferable and may not be sold or advertised for sale.
15. No cash or other alternative prizes will be provided, except that in the event of circumstances outside of its control the promoter reserves the right to substitute similar prizes of equal or greater value.
16. Numerous factors outside the control of the promoter may interfere with the operation of the website. All entries must be made directly by the person entering the promotion. Syndicated entries or those made using methods such as a computer macro, a script or the use of automated devices or processes are not allowed and all such entries will be disqualified.
17. The promoter does not accept liability for any losses of claims whatsoever arising out of participating of the promotion or accepting the prize. This does not affect user’s statutory rights.
18. Users are responsible for all costs and expenses relating to participation in the promotion, such as the cost of accessing the internet.
19. Except as otherwise required by applicable law, the Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for lost, late, damaged, corrupted or misdirected entries or claims and the Promoter is not responsible for any late or misdirected delivery of communications (email or otherwise), except in the event of wilful intent on the part of the Promoter or its agents.
20. All personal data submitted in connection with the promotion will be processed by the promoter for the purposes of administering and managing the promotion and prizes (where applicable) and verifying the eligibility of each participant. Other than providing email offers and tips, as stated in the competition, the promoter will not use any personal data for any other purposes without the consent of the relevant participant. By participating in the promotion, each entrant consents to the use of their personal data in accordance with these terms and conditions.
21. By entering this promotion you agree to these term and conditions which will at that time become binding between you and the Promoter.
22. In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of prizes, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions , at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
23. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries and the winners and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means. The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any decisions and these will be binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
24. Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.
Promoter: THE FLYING RUNNER LIMITED 83, Babraham Road, Sawston, Cambridge CB22 3DD.