Dates for 2017 Christmas Orders
Standard in-stock items
- Tuesday 19th December – last date for standard in-stock items for Christmas delivery is Tuesday 19th December. (We can still send items out after this date but you may not receive them for Christmas.)
- Monday 18th December – art prints, personalised jewellery/cufflinks.
- Thursday 14th December – personalised frames, slate signs and coasters.
- Tuesday 12th December – handmade jewellery items which are not standard in-stock (such as rings smaller or larger than sizes J-R)
PLEASE NOTE: On Friday 15th December our UK P&P temporarily increases from £3.50 to £4.99 to enable us to send parcels first class in time for Christmas.
- Please refer to dates on the Royal Mail website for international mail by country.
UK delivery information for items purchased from The Flying Runner
Items purchased from The Flying Runner for delivery in the UK are dispatched via courier or Royal Mail.
(With the exception of Christmas week)… The standard UK delivery charge is £3.50 for the postage and packaging of all items. This is a flat rate, only applied once to each order, regardless of the number of items purchased within the order.
Standard in-stock items sent within the UK via standard delivery should reach you within 3-5 days, though may occasionally take up to 7 days.
Items that are out of stock, personalised or need making to your requirements (such as rings made to order) may take longer.
- Personalised prints and frames usually take 1-2 weeks.
- Personalised jewellery usually takes 1 week.
- Rings: we have most ring sizes in stock, but larger or smaller size rings made to order may take 2-3 weeks.
We may be able to deliver faster if needed, so please ask us. We will be very happy to help with information specific to your order – please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you need more information on delivery times.
International (outside the UK) delivery information for items purchased from The Flying Runner
Items purchased from The Flying Runner for delivery internationally (anywhere outside the UK) have a delivery fee of £8.99.
Items sent internationally will vary in delivery time, depending on delivery and customs procedures within the destination country. We are therefore unable to be specific about expected delivery times.
Need an item urgently?
If you need an item urgently we will do our utmost to help you. Please contact us by email to email@example.com and we will endeavour to arrange overnight delivery within the UK, or expedited elsewhere. Please note that this is not always possible, or may require an additional fee for overseas deliveries.
Express delivery (within 1-2 days of purchase) is charged at £4.99 for all items. This is a flat rate, only applied once to each order, regardless of the number of items purchased within the order.
Terms and Conditions
Please consult our Terms and Conditions for more detailed information including delivery, availability and returns.
VAT Registration Number 258241990